How to create your own flower crown
16 Jun 2016
Fit for a bride, bridesmaid or flower girl, this flower crown can be made from the comfort of home with thanks to Dawanda
Bohemian wedding accessories need not be expensive; there are lots of DIY opportunities out there to keep within budget. Take a look at this step by step from Dawanda:
● metallic ring or wire
● thin green wire or ribbon
● baby's breath
1. Gather your supplies, including natural or artificial baby's breath flowers.
2. Cut most of the stems off, keeping just a small piece for every flower.
3. Cut a 15 cm long piece of wire and secure one end to the crown base. Put the first flower in place and wrap the wire around it.
4. Continue to add flowers and wrap them in wire until the crown base is fully covered.
5. If you need to make any adjustments, simply cut or add some flowers accordingly.