If you’re a Cheshire bride-to-be, don’t miss these must-attend dates for the summer.
It ‘tis the season to be… wedding planning! And what better place to start than at the fairs packed with wedding industry folk, dedicating their weekends to meeting their future clients face to face.
Wedding fairs are the medley of suppliers vying for your attention, and are the perfect place to:
a) get in the wedding spirit
b) soak up what’s on offer near you and
c) have a great day out with your friends and family
The trailblazers in the region can be viewed in close proximity to each other and, as much as pinpointing your favourite styles of dress, photography, venue and caterer, you can rule out others that you were on-the-fence about. In particular, wedding fairs feature a number of wedding photographers.
The Bride wedding fairs invite suppliers in a range of different styles, catering to different budgets, and can be the best place to decide what is right for you and your wedding, because that is what this is all about: your wedding. No checklist is needed, no pre-requisites made – choose what your heart most desires!
Here are Bride’s top 5 reasons to head to a wedding fair this summer:
1. Wedding fairs are an excellent place to find supplier offers. Many will have a show offer, which could be anything from a gift to discounts.
2. A fun day out to soak up the industry’s buzzing atmosphere, to get excited about your future nuptials. Whether it’s your husband-to-be, mother, or bridesmaids accompanying you, it’s an enjoyable way to spend a few hours together.
3. Visual inspiration… you can touch! Whether it’s a princess-worthy wedding you’re planning or a low-key party, have a wander around to get some ideas and you can rule out and add ideas you may not have considered. Flowers, pictures, stationery and dresses seen in person can ignite your imagination.
4. Meeting the vendors in person can be a make or break affair, and it’s important to trust and like the individuals involved in this landmark day in your life. As keen wedding fair exhibitors Lina and Tom of Liquid Photo said: “We love doing wedding fairs. We’ve never wholly felt comfortable with the notion of our website being the only shop window to prospective brides and grooms, as wedding photography is such a personal business. It’s so important you like your wedding photographer as a person, not just for their work. We like to tell people, we’re the guests you have to invite!”
5. The variety of wedding dresses on the catwalk will exceed any boutique’s collection. Not sure about what dress style will suit you? Go and see one of the catwalk shows, where you will find the wares of multiple dress shops on the runway, seen as your guests will see them on you – modelled on the ‘bride’.
So, join Bride at its 2015 Cheshire Wedding Fairs – you’ll find exhibitors, catwalk shows, a free goody bag and receive a free copy of Bride magazine, worth £4.50 (limited to the first 50 brides to register).
Bride: The Wedding Fayre at Capesthorne Hall
When: 6 September, 12 noon - 4pm
Register for FREE entry: www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/capesthorne-hall-wedding-fayre-tickets-16377098342
Bride: The Wedding Fayre at The Palm house, Sefton Park, Liverpool
When: 27 September, 12 noon – 4pm
Register for FREE entry: www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-palm-house-sefton-park-wedding-fayre-tickets-16393052060
Bride: The Wedding Fayre at Mottram Hall, Mottram St Andrew
When: 4 October, 12 noon – 4pm
Register for FREE entry: www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/mottram-hall-wedding-fayre-tickets-16393109231
Bride: The Wedding Fayre at Arley Hall, Northwich
When: 25 October, 11am – 3pm
Register for free entry: www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/arley-hall-wedding-fayre-tickets-16393370011
For fairs in your county, visit www.theweddingsite.co.uk/events