Belief Wedding Creators offer FREE consultation service for couples during Coronavirus outbreak
23 Mar 2020
Helping couples across the world to navigate their options amid the Coronavirus outbreak, Belief Wedding Creators have launched a consultation service
Image: Foto Pettine via Unsplash
As an increasing number of brides and grooms with imminent wedding plans struggle to know where to turn during the Coronavirus crisis, Belief Wedding Creators have announced they're here to help.
An international community of wedding planners, Belief Wedding Creators have launched their 'Help is on the way' consultation and assistance project.
The free service is aimed at couples who do not have a wedding planner to speak with during this time of need. Belief Wedding Creators will connect couples with a wedding planner from their country for a free consultation and discuss whether postponing or cancelling their wedding are viable options.
Giovana Duailibe, CEO of Belief Wedding Creators, says: “We will fight and win together! Let's make their dream wedding come true."
Here's how to use the consultation service:
- Couples must fill out this questionnaire form.
- Belief Team will redirect the couple’s form to a planner in their country without any specific order.
- Only weddings booked for 2020 will be accepted.
- To participate, the couple must not have a wedding planner or wedding co-ordinator hired for their event.
- Free advice and consultation will be offered, excluding any services.
- Submissions will be accepted until April 30th, 2020.
Disclaimer: this is a pro bono service and no fee will be charged by Belief Wedding Creators community. Further negotiation with the wedding planner is not the responsibility of Belief Wedding Creators.