The battle to be Britain’s Best Bridesmaid 2019 has begun
06 Dec 2018
With five new categories, nominations for Britain’s Best Bridesmaid 2019 competition are now open
Does someone in your #bridetribe deserve a special mention? Now’s your chance to say thank you. Nominations for Britain’s Best Bridesmaid 2019 are now open with five new categories and more prizes up for grabs.
Brides and grooms across the country are being invited to nominate their bridesmaids for the title. A winner will be awarded for each category and the overall winner will receive a luxury mini-break for two thanks to the hen and stag experts Red7, as well as the official title Britain’s Best Bridesmaid 2019.
Red7’s head of hen and stag Sarah Chapman says: “Britain’s Best Bridesmaid is all about celebrating the incredible things that we do when our besties need us most. Planning a wedding can be stressful and it’s times like that when we really depend on our squad.”
“Bridesmaids put so much energy into the big day, it’s such a selfless act. The focus is usually on the bride, so it’s only fair that we reward the sensational bridesmaids that work tirelessly to make the wedding day special.”
The five new categories are:
- Most extra: for someone who went that extra mile to put the wow-factor into your wedding
- Bringing the glamour: for the bridesmaid that brought a bit of glam to the day
- On a shoestring: for the girl with an eye for a bargain, this category recognises bridesmaids who helped plan the perfect celebration without breaking the bank
- In the face of adversity: no matter how big or small, nothing stopped this bridesmaid from making sure your perfect day went without a hitch
- Abroad: planning a wedding overseas is no simple task but this bridesmaid didn't bat an eyelid and made it happen
To nominate your bridesmaid, go to the Red7 Facebook page.
Last year’s winner Nicole Hutton is pictured below with Elizabeth Upward’s wedding party. Nicole surprised the bride and arranged for the whole wedding party to fly to Las Vegas for the wedding ceremony.
“I just wanted to give my best friend the best experience ever after she had been through a difficult time in her life. I know she would have done the same for me - that's what friends are for,” says Nicole.
Nominations are open until Friday 11th January 2019.