16 bridesmaid dresses in spring/summer shades
03 Jun 2016
Find the dress your bridesmaids will love with 16 designs in spring/summer shades to amaze and inspire
Your bridesmaid wants to feel as much of a princess on the big day as you. Take a look at these dazzling designs and find the best for your bridesmaid.
1. This Biba Full Skirted Maxi Dress from House of Fraser allows your bridesmaid to make a bold and beautiful statement. Available in various colours, including this spring/summer champagne shade, the plunging neckline, cinched waist and flowing skirt offers an undeniably feminine form.
2. Short and chic, this lace dress in refreshing mint from David's Bridal creates character with a sweetheart neckline, full skirt and scalloped lace hem. Also available in raspberry, the frock lets the lace do all the talking and offers the perfect balance between comfort and style.
3. This Cora Nude floor length dress with scarf from Dynasty London exudes elegance. Stunning embellishments and chiffon material complement the neutral colour, while a halter neck style smacks of a Grecian goddess.
4. In a dreamy blush pink with floral applique, jewel embellished belt and floor-length tulle skirt, the Beatrice maxi from BLACK by Little Black Dress is a true fairytale frock. Designed as part of a unique luxury collection by Ted Baker designer, Jodie Fleischmann, this showstopping gown emulates the glamour of a bespoke couture gown, but without the designer pricetag.
5. This prom dress from Debut at Debenhams will add a touch of retro-inspired style to proceedings. Featured in dusky pink with a textured fleur de lis finish, the Simon prom dress presents a Bardot neckline, flattering pleated skirt and rear concealed zip fastening.
6. Follow the Yellow Brick Road in Kitty & Dulcie's Dorothy Dream bridesmaid dress. Flirty, feminine and fun, the design features a full flared skirt and is secured with a neck-tie halter. Manufactured from soft stretch 95% cotton, the dress comes with two belts including a polkadot and satin version. The dress is also available in dark pink, teal and light turquoise.
7. Add a touch of sparkle in this moss crepe dress from Gina Bacconi with sequinned bodice. A gathered waistband, flowing panel and flattering ruching serves to complement the female figure. The shorter length proffers a more casual feel, while a concealed centre back zip and polyester lining ensures the utmost comfort.
8. From the lace trimmed bodice to the sheer panel back, this VIP skater prom dress by Lipsy VIP incorporates the season’s trends with fabulous flourish. Beaded embellishment features on the waistband and a scalloped hemline offers the finishing touch.
9. Artisan threadwork and sequins, all hand-embellished over 44 hours, comprise the exquisite Elinor bridesmaid gown from Monsoon. A scooped neckline and moulded cups subtly enhance the bust, while the softly-gathered skirt hangs to the floor with grace. Classic touches include sheer sleeves and a puddle train with a finger loop.
10. The Petal Tulle Ballgown from twobirds bridesmaid is available in a soft blush tone. Ethereal and dainty tulle gives a romantic touch and seasonal vibe that will add to the theme of a spring/summer wedding.
11. The ASOS WEDDING Pleated Maxi Dress makes a statement all of its very own. Bold florals that evoke the joys of summer are set against a pleated skirt and drape back cape sleeves for a floaty and vivacious injection of fun.
12. The Savannah Lace Dress from Phase Eight comes in a pretty pale blue. Displaying delicate scalloped edging and cap sleeves, the showstopping lace length oozes timeless elegance while offering an opportunity for your ‘something blue’.
13. Offered in Iris or Mint this short strapless mesh dress (W10953) from David’s Bridal delivers charming touches, such as the sweetheart neckline and ruched bodice. Form-fitting, this simplistic design is fuss-free and can be accessorised to the max with costume jewellery and/or a vibrant bouquet.
14. Featuring lace detail to the shoulder and skirt, this Lipsy VIP Maxi Dress in salmon pink offers a dreamy design. Chic and sophisticated, the dress creates a streamlined silhouette for brides who want to ‘wow’ with their bridesmaids.
15. The Juliette Maxi Dress from Coast is romantically elegant in citrus yellow. An embellished halter neck and waist band give way to gentle pleats from the boned bodice, conjuring movement and grace that shows off every aspect of the dress.
16. Infuse a little shine and add the glam-factor to your bridal party with this beaded bridesmaid dress from True Bride (M695). Shimmer and sparkle with this blouson style chiffon dress, available in over 50 colours including this season’s neutrals and pink pastels.