11 wedding themed Christmas decorations
05 Nov 2019
Celebrate your first Christmas together as a married couple with these festive decorations to adorn your home
Decorating for your first Christmas together as a married couple is a wonderful and exciting time. To help make your house a married home during the festive season, here are 11 wedding-themed Christmas decorations:
1. Gold Glitter Cinderella Carriage, Harvey Norman, £10
This carriage decoration will transport you back to your big day.
2. Beaded Hanging Mini Frame, Oliver Bonas, £7.50
Decorate your tree with memorable moments from your wedding day.
3. Pink Feather Dream Catcher, John Lewis, £5
Make a Christmas wish together for your future dreams and goals for the new year ahead.
4. Party Pink Champagne, John Lewis, £8
Pay homage to your favourite tipple. Cocktail and gin decorations are also available.
5. Pink Glitter Heart Decorations, Next, £6
Share the love with these classic pink glitter hearts.
6. Initial Star Glitter Baubles, Next, £8
Add a personal touch to your tree with these initial baubles.
7. Mistletoe Star Wreath, Paperchase, £8
Mistletoe is the symbol of love during the festive season, so it's only fitting to include a sprig on your tree.
8. 'His and Her's' Personalised Wooden Decorations, Mein Monogram £13.95 each
These rustic wooden decorations are perfect for a hygge feel.
9. Gold Love Bauble, Dobbies, £3.99
This gold 'love' bauble is a chic and understated way to profess your love for one another.
10. White and Gold Glitter Doves Decoration, Gisela Graham London, £6
Traditionally, a pair of doves - one male, one female - are set free by the bride and groom at the end of the wedding ceremony. They symbolise harmony, peace, love and success in their future together.
11. Heart Personalised Wedding Date Decoration, Gravado, £25
Personalise your tree with decorations engraved to include your name and wedding date.
Are you planning a Christmas wedding? Email email@example.com for a chance to be featured.