10 signs you're turning into a bridezilla
26 Aug 2016
Every bride has an inner bridezilla waiting to be unleashed - has yours reared its ugly head yet? Find out here...
Sometimes the signs are obvious, but you're blind to the fact that you've achieved fully fledged bridezilla status. Are you guilty of any of the below?
1. You’ve started comparing your wedding to friends who’ve been there and done it
…and your wedding will blow them all out of the water. Blissful sabotage.
2. You tell the experts how to do their jobs
Who needs a photographer, florist, seamstress or cakemaker anyway?
3. You make irrational demands
Because why wouldn’t everyone work through the night to make your dream wedding happen?
4. You’re blowing the budget and you know it
Remember that figure you set yourself when you got engaged? It no longer exists. As far as you’re concerned, it’s a bottomless budget.
5. Your bridesmaids are starting to bite back
They’ve probably set up a Whatsapp group that doesn’t include you so they can vent... and vent, they do.
6. A perfect Saturday night is a night in wedding planning
Pinterest is calling…
7. Your mum is no longer your #1 fan
Even she has stopped returning your calls.
8. When you put on your dress, you see a Disney princess in the mirror
The ‘Belle’ of the ball you will be, with a fairy godmother and singing teapot.
9. You have a new found love for Excel spreadsheets and filing
And you have a spreadsheet for everything! Because a bride can never be too organised.
10. You’ve tried every diet in the book and you're in the gym morning, noon and night
Destination ‘skinny’ is happening.