WIN the Hafey hairpiece from Aurum by Guðbjörg, worth £187
09 Apr 2018
Your chance to WIN the Hafey hairpiece from Guðbjörg, worth £187
Iceland’s leading jeweller, Aurum by Guðbjörg, has launched a new range of bridal hair accessories that includes hairpieces and hairpins. Made from a variety of materials including sterling silver, freshwater pearls and fine-spun mesh, the collection features delicate designs inspired by Icelandic nature.
The Hafey hairpiece, made from sturdy threads that form a mesh pattern, is reminiscent of delicate yet strong plants that grow in the depths of the sea. According to designer Guðbjörg, it represents the strength present between two people in marriage.
For your chance to WIN the Hafey hairpiece from Aurum by Guðbjörg, worth £187, simply answer the following question:
Where are the Aurum by Guðbjörg collections made?
- Closing date: 9th May
- Non transferable
- No cash alternative
- Prize subject to availability
- One entry per household
- Archant employees and family members may not enter this competition
- The winner will be contacted by email
- The winner will receive the Hafey hairpiece from Aurum by Guðbjörg, worth £187
- If we do not receive a response from the winner within two weeks of initial contact, we will draw another winner