WIN a case of Corney & Barrow Own Label wine, worth £115
30 May 2018
Your chance to WIN a case of Corney & Barrow Own Label wine, worth £115
Independent wine merchants Corney & Barrow currently holds two Royal Warrants, as suppliers to HM Queen Elizabeth II and HRH The Prince of Wales. Every delicious bottle of wine from Corney & Barrow’s Own Label range represents outstanding quality and value - the very best in easy-drinking at everyday, honest prices.
It is Corney & Barrow’s mission to offer benchmark examples of every single wine in their portfolio and their Own Label wines are no exception. Each year, Corney & Barrow’s experts carefully create their Own Label special blends: the blends they and their customers hold in high esteem and buy time and time again. Corney & Barrow works painstakingly with experienced winemakers, in pursuit of the most delicious wine they can make from the vineyard, that year and for the best possible price.
The Corney & Barrow Labels Case has two bottles to cater for all occasions, whether you’re planning a large or small party or a quiet evening supper. Each own label wine is made exclusively for Corney & Barrow, representing the best styles and regions across Europe and excellent value.
The Corney & Barrow Own Labels Case, worth £115.00, contains:
- 2 x C&B Sparkling Blanc de Blancs Méthode Traditionnelle NV
- 2 x C&B Blanc, Côtes de Gascogne, Producteurs Plaimont 2016
- 2 x C&B White Burgundy, Mâcon-Chaintré, Domaine Dominique Cornin 2016
- 2 x C&B Rouge, Vin de France, Celliers Jean d’Alibert 2016
- 2 x C&B Claret, Bordeaux, Maison Sichel 2012
- 2 x C&B Rioja Crianza, Bodegas Zugober 2013
For your chance to WIN, simply answer the following question:
In which year was Corney & Barrow Wine Merchants founded?
- Closing date: 30th June
- Non transferable
- No cash alternative
- Prize subject to availability
- One entry per household
- Archant employees and family members may not enter this competition
- The winner will be contacted by email
- The winner will receive a case of Corney & Barrow Own Label wine, worth £115
- If we do not receive a response from the winner within two weeks of initial contact, we will draw another winner