Venue Fact File: Shuttleworth, Bedfordshire
06 Dec 2017
Privacy, exclusivity and beauty are just some of the many stand-out features of Shuttleworth in Biggleswade
Facilities and services
Shuttleworth has an array of licensed venues for a civil ceremony, as well as:
- Accommodation (15 rooms)
- Dry hire
- Exclusive use and bespoke packages
- Event management
- An airfield
- The House - Built in 1872 and offers unrivalled views over the parkland, providing a stunning setting for your wedding day.
- The Parkland - 425 acres of historic parkland, majestic trees and sweeping views of the countryside.
- The Swiss Garden - The nine-acre Swiss Garden, with picturesque views and features, is a wonderful venue for a ceremony.
- The Collection - For a truly unique reception venue, Hangar 3 is unmatched. With a backdrop of historical Shuttleworth exhibits, it really does have the wow factor.
Availability and pricing
Shuttleworth offers weddings seven days a week; for availability please contact the weddings team. The Deluxe Package starts at £130pp and includes:
- Two glasses of sparkling wine with three canapés per person
- Three-course wedding breakfast with coffee and luxury petits fours
- Half bottle of wine per person
- Half bottle of still or sparkling water per person
- One glass of sparkling wine to toast
- Double room for the happy couple's first night of marriage
- Venue hire with complimentary parking to all guests
- Wedding co-ordinator to assist with all planning arrangements
- Event manager with service staff
- Use of a cake stand and knife
- White table linen and napkins
- Coloured sash of your choice
- Complimentary menu tasting for two
Best spot for photographs
Shuttleworth offers many locations for capturing those special moments.
The weddings team will help couples conduct their wedding planning; each couple will be guided by one of the venue's experienced wedding co-ordinators. A team of in-house chefs design and create all the venue's stunning menus.