A romantic and historic setting, Bickleigh Castle is a one of a kind venue that is perfect for a fairytale wedding
Bickleigh Castle is licensed for civil ceremonies in the Great Hall and outside by the river and blessing services are available in the 6th century chapel. The venue features wonderful landscaped gardens and riverside setting. Charming accommodation for exclusive use sleeps up to 40 guests and the Tudor Bridal Suite is the perfect place for the bride to get ready and newlyweds to relax. Wedding co-ordinator, Sharon Lock, will help couples to plan their perfect day. Guests can also enjoy use of the tennis court and hot tub.
Availability and pricing
Weekdays and weekends on an exclusive and non-exclusive basis. Prices start from £52.50 per person. This includes:
- Exclusive use of Bickleigh Castle on the day of your wedding
- Complimentary use of the magnificent Tudor Bridal Suite for the wedding night
- A choice of welcome drinks (50 glasses)
- Delicious three-course wedding breakfast (excludes weekday wedding package)
- Toast wine served with your speeches (50 glasses)
- Bickleigh Castle DJ playing until midnight
- A dedicated personal wedding coordinator, toastmaster and staff to oversee your day
Best spot for photographs
All around the castle is amazing for photographs.
"We had the most amazing day. Brilliant venue and lovely staff, who were all very helpful. A big thank you for making our day perfect to share with our family." Holly Burridge