Resort Profile: Grand Bahia Principe Tulum, Mexico
08 Dec 2016
Nestled within the Mayan paradise of Mexico’s Riviera Maya, the Grand Bahia Principe Tulum - a Thomas Cook resort - is a heavenly retreat for a wedding
Located directly on the white sand of Riviera Maya, 10km from Tulum, the Grand Bahia Principe Tulum resort in Mexico is a sensational setting for a wedding.
There are three wedding packages, ranging in price from £899 - £2,219 - all based on 30 people each with different inclusions. The starting package is 'Sunshine Wedding' and includes the following:
- The expert service of our own wedding specialist in the UK prior to travel and the hotel wedding coordinator
- Late check-out for couple (subject to availability)
- Bride and groom room upgrade (subject to availability)
- Decoration and amenities in the bride and groom's room
- VIP treatment for the couple
- Bridal bouquet
- Groom buttonhole
- Celebration toast after the ceremony
- Two tier wedding cake
- Floral décor of the ceremony site
- 10 digital professional pictures taken from the wedding ceremony (on CD/DVD)
- Music for the ceremony (couples can bring their own)
- Newlyweds' romantic breakfast in bed the morning after the wedding
- 15% discount on spa treatments (excluding pedicure, manicures, hairdresser and make-up)
- Sit down wedding dinner in a semi-private area with set menu (reserved tables, dinner maximum stay for two hours)
- Bottle of sparkling wine in the couple's room on their wedding night
- Bahia Principe wedding present
- Witnesses (if required)
Facilities are primed and plentiful at the Grand Bahia Principe Tulum resort. They include: five swimming poold, buffet restaurants, seven al la cartes, 15 bars, spa with sauna and steam rooms, a hotel-run kids' club (4-12), splash park, playground and a theatre.
978 rooms and suite. Double rooms and Junior Suites sleep three adults plus one child or two adults plus 2 children, and include a seating area and whirlpool bath.
The resort will make your stay extra special with a wedding breakfast in bed the morning after the wedding and a wedding present from the hotel.
The flight duration to Mexico's Riviera Maya is nine hours. During both summer and winter, flights depart from Manchester on a Monday.