updated: 13 Apr 2017
Like a smart best friend/matron of honour who knows everyone and everything, BrideMagazine.co.uk is here to lend a hand as you plan your perfect day, alongside the Bride regional magazines, shows and fairs.
An intuitive suite of planning tools to keep brides and grooms-to-be on track at every step of their wedding planning journey, saving time and money and keeping you stress free
* A unique supplier finder service where we do the hard work for you
* Inspirational ideas to help create your dream day
* Tips and hints from industry experts and real life brides
* The latest local wedding news and views
* Competitions, special offers and much much more..
Our wedding planning tools help you create to-do lists, assign dates to them and even delegate them. You can send ‘save the date’ cards and invitations, track guest numbers, manage your budget – even play around with seating plans. Plus you can set up your personal website to share the excitement with friends and family.
Add to this the other products in the unique Archant Bride media portfolio of free online planning tools and e-newsletters, regional magazines, shows and fairs and you have a full team of the most beautiful and helpful ‘bridesmaids’.
* Bride: The Magazine has a portfolio of regional titles
* Bride: The Wedding Show is staged at impressive locations including Tatton Park in Cheshire, Ascot Racecourse, the Norfolk Showground, Knebworth Park and Westpoint Arena in Exeter, combining the best regional suppliers with wonderful choreographed catwalk shows and entertainment – all the inspiration a bride needs, and the chance to buy the very best. For more see www.theweddingshow.co.uk
Like a wise best friend who knows everyone and everything, Bride is here to lend a hand as you plan your perfect day.
Connect with us & other brides
We strive to ensure that our website caters for the modern day bride-to-be. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our service to you, so if you have an idea or simply want to send feedback to the Bride team - then simply contact us here. (You can of course just drop us a note to say 'hi' too!)
If you want to connect with other brides-to-be to share ideas, ask questions so simply get inspired, then you can join the community on Facebook or Twitter